What the hell is going on ? Can anyone explain to me why the CSS sheet is missing on livejournal ? I can’t publish pictures…
Anyway, I can publish this update. I don’t have lots of Naomi games, so if someone can try if everything is working as excepted…
Thanks in advance 🙂
Changelog from v1.2 to v220.127.116.11 (2010/09/07) :
- Fixed: Less memory consumption while extracting files
- Fixed: Clean up some parts of my code.
- Fixed: Doesn’t count directories in session information frame.
- Fixed: Doesn’t highlight Naomi bootfile in file list.
- Fixed: Crash while converting CDDA if no one has been found in a session.
- Added: Ask for a prefix while generating “sorttxt.txt” file (default “data\”).
- Added: Can decrypt a Naomi binary (need a PIC DES key per game) from
- an external file or from a file inside a GDI game.
And by the way, thank you Deunan for your help concerning DES decryption.
Download link: -removed- I’ve found out a bug so i’ll proceed to clean up some parts of my code. Sorry for that!
I had time to improve my code…
Changelog from v18.104.22.168 – beta to v22.214.171.124 (2010/09/08) :
- Fixed: Some loading errors.
- Fixed: Clean up GDIUtils.
- Fixed: Create a folder “trackXX” while extracting a data track.
- Added: Open a save dialog box while extrating a file.
- Added: Auto-paste PIC DES key if presents in the clipboard.
Download link : jc-gdiexplorer-v126.96.36.199.zip