Pending the next BIOS release, I decided to update GDROM-Explorer. I received feedback some several people saying that some files were corrupted after extraction. Well that was a really silly bug, a piece of code I forgot about when I was doing some code refactoring a while ago 🙁 Thanks to tormod who saved me a lot of time comparing files, I could easily nail down the problem. I am sorry for those who wasted time on this. The good news is that, even I took me more than a year to update my program, you finally have now a fixed version!!!
I have also been asked to add a new feature, a new file format to support (Thanks again tormod). This will come in another release (v1.7) planned for later this year.
Enjoy and see you soon!